If you are reading this post, you are likely to be a connected educator committed to life-long learning. As such, you are probably someone who, just like me, works many hours a day in your demanding English-teaching, coordinating, or managing job and, in your free time, engages in all or some of these activities:
- Read professional materials, such as books, articles, and blogs.
- Interact online with other professionals.
- Write academic materials such as books, articles, and blog posts.
- Serve in a professional association such as TESOL, IATEFL, and BRAZ-TESOL.
- Participate in conferences.
- Present in conferences.
- Take face-to-face or online courses ranging from certificate-leading ones such as CELTA, DELTA, MA’s, and the like, to short-term courses in local institutions, online or MOOCs on Coursera, EdEX and other platforms.
- Review materials for publishers.